- SIGNS OF LIFE
is the biggest library for Omnisphere I have released to date! With environmental recordings from a 15 day trip thru Costa Rica, then 6+ months spent feeding these recordings thru synth and plug-ins to make new synth samples “Powered by Mother Nature” and then adding Drum Loops AND single Shot Drum Samples, this was an amazing adventure and the end results can finally be shared with all of you.
20 mind blowing Multis using 123 new SoundSources are at the heart of this library. There are a number of BONUS treats included as well – 29 .wav Drum Loops, 46 single sample .wav drum samples, 5 MIDI files that re-create the Drum Loops with mapping presets for EXS24, Kontakt 4-6 and a special map for our customers that own SuperMacho Drumz! There is also a free photo album with over 40 photos from the trip. These BONUS treats are included no matter when you buy the library – not time limited like some sites try to do to get more sales. Just buy when you’re ready to have your mind blown!
to the audio demos, watch the patch walkthru video (and other support videos) and you will be impressed with what YOU can do with after adding this amazing library to your arsenal!
PluginGURU Signs of Life
- ARP + BPM : BPM ARP - Lutherian Sync FD
- ARP + BPM : BPM ARP - One Finger Jarre FD
- Pads + Strings : PAD - Amazone Choir FD
- Pads + Strings : PAD - Apocalypse D'Oxygene FD
- Pads + Strings : PAD - Eno's Lair FD
- Pads + Strings : PAD - Garden of Eden FD
- Pads + Strings : PAD - Zoo of Tranquility FD
- Percussive Organic : GTR - Flamenco Dream FD
PluginGURU Signs of Life BONUS
- ARP + BPM : ARP + BPM - ARPedroid FD
- ARP + BPM : ARP + BPM - Lutherian Sync FD
- ARP + BPM : ARP + BPM - One Finger Jarre FD
- Pads + Strings: PAD - Amazone Choir FD
- Pads + Strings: PAD - Apocalypse D'Oxygene FD
- Pads + Strings: PAD - Eno's Lair FD
- Pads + Strings: PAD - Flamenco Dream FD
- Pads + Strings: PAD - Garden of Eden FD
- Pads + Strings: PAD - Zoo of Tranquility FD
- Synth Poly : SYNTH - Hellraiser FD
- Signs of Life only works in Omnisphere 2.6 or higher.
- Follow the installation instructions as stated in the Signs of Life READ ME.pdf file or the Installation tab above.
- For Omnisphere 2.6 or higher
- Using 123 NEW samples.
- 248 patches in the main library and 135 in the Bonus Library
- Organized via sound category
- The patches can be modulated via velocity, modwheel and aftertouch
- First unzip the file you have downloaded after purchase. Open Omnisphere and click on the UTILITY button and elect Install omnisphere as shown in image 1 below.
- Locate the PluginGuru Signs of Life folder you have just created and open PluginGuru Signs of Life.omnisphere to install the main library patches and samples and subsequently the PluginGuru Signs of Life BONUS.omnisphere file to install the bonus patches.
- In case the PluginGuru Signs of Life bank, the PluginGuru Signs of Life BONUS banks aren't active in the left window after installation, you can access the PluginGuru Signs of Life and the PluginGuru Signs of Life BONUS patches by clicking on the DIRECTORY tab on the top left of Omnisphere’s main window to select the PluginGuru Signs of Life and the PluginGuru Signs of Life BONUS entries as shown in image 2 and image 3 below.
- To access the PluginGuru Signs of Life multis, open Omnisphere's MULTI BROWSER by clicking on the multis name box on top of Omnisphere’s main window. In the MULTI BTOWSER, click on the DIRECTORY tab on the top left, select the User Directories entry and then select PluginGuru Signs of Life as shown in image 4 below.
- If you still can't see the PluginGuru Signs of Life, PluginGuru Signs of Life BONUS patches and multis after installing, click on the Refresh circular arrow button on the bottom left of Omnisphere’s main window as shown in image 5 below. If the PluginGuru Signs of Life, the PluginGuru Signs of Life BONUS and the multi entries are not visible after refreshing the database, either close Omnisphere and open a new instance and if even that doesn’t help, restart your DAW.
- I recommend installing the patches via the standalone version of Omnisphere 2.6 since this seems to give less problems.