- THE BRONZE PAD FACTORY
is the third library in the Pad Factory series. It's a Kontakt 5.1 sample library dedicated to inspiring pad sounds. The sounds are perfect for Ambient and New Age music. The sounds were derived from multiple hardware and software synthesizers and were edited and layered before sampling. Sounds can be customized to your own taste.
is a great addition for the Golden and Silver Pad Factory libraries. You can create your own Instruments and Multis by combining and edit the sounds to get huge soundscapes. The patches that use the Modulation Wheel as modulator for the Filter are marked with MW.
- Bronze Pad Factory only works in the full version of Kontakt 5.1 or higher.
- When using the free Kontakt Player, this library will only work for 15 minutes in demo mode!
- Bronze Pad Factory is also part of the Kontakt Bundles 1 & 8.
- Follow the installation instructions as stated in the Installation tab above.
- For Kontakt 5.1 (Full version, not for Kontakt Player)
- 10 main pad sounds, 10 modwheel variations and 10 multis
- AMP ADSR, Filter ADSR with Cutoff, Resonance and Env. Amount
- 7 FX: Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, 2-Band EQ & Rotator
- Samples in 44.100 Hz, 32 Bit NCW
- Unpack the supplied zip archive file to a directory of choice.
- Open Kontakt
- Open the Kontakt browser by clicking on the Browse icon on top of the Kontakt window.
- Open the Files tab in the Kontakt browser.
- Navigate to the directory where you installed the library.
- Open the CL-Projects - Bronze Pad Factory folder.
- Open the Instruments or Multis directories until you can see the nki / nkm files.
- Double click on a nki or nkm file or drag it in the Kontakt window to load the patch.