- THE KONTAKT BUNDLE 2
exists out of the Virologic and Virologic Expansion libraries. This bundle merges the Virologic and Virologic Expansion libraries into one big library. The patches from the Virologic Expansion have the 'EXP' appendix and the patches that use the Modulation Wheel as modulator for the Filter are marked with 'MW'. Please refer to the Virologic and Virologic Expansion pages for details. This bundle has a total of 668 patches weighing in at 6.47 Gb in size. All the patches from these Kontakt synthesizers can be edited by the many GUI controls. With the help of these 2 Kontakt libraries, translating your musical ideas into complete tracks is a breeze.
- These libraries will only work in the full version of Kontakt 5.1 or higher.
- When using the free Kontakt Player, these libraries will only work for 15 minutes in demo mode!
- Follow the installation instructions as stated in the Installation tab above.
- Unpack the supplied zip archive file to a directory of choice.
- Open Kontakt
- Open the Kontakt browser by clicking on the Browse icon on top of the Kontakt window.
- Open the Files tab in the Kontakt browser.
- Navigate to the directory where you installed the library.
- Open the CL-Projects - Virologic Complete folder.
- Open the Instruments or Multis folder and their subdirectories until you can see the nki / nkm files.
- Double click on a nki or nkm file or drag it in the Kontakt window to load the patch.
- Kontakt HubStan Borek: "GREAT SOUNDING BARGAIN. I'd give the same review for all of CL-Projects Kontakt instruments. Quality sound at bargain-basement prices. Virologic (and Hypernova) are exceptional in the quality of the sounds they produce, and there are free expansions for each. Intentionally old-school and straight-forward in the synth interface but with very effective controls and great sound output."BEL - INCANDELA JLB - FAB: "UN VIRUS DANS VOTRE KONTAKT ! Synthé sur Kontakt qui se repose sur le célèbre synthétiseur Access Virus. Réglage simple et puissant, plus de 300 instruments !!! , une section d'effets et un son géant ! Le son est puissant et riche, avec son grain même le filtre est bon, on re-travaille les sons facilement sur l'interface, Portamento, Unison, Envelope et Filtre. Livré avec 305 presets, et avec tout ses réglages c'est un très bon instrument. De préférence, utilisez des effets externe (Hardware) comme Lexicon, DBX, TubeTech, Filtre Moog, ou certaine vielle pédale analog, pour lui donner du grain, ce qui lui apporte juste ce qu'il manquait pour être parfait ;-) A utiliser sans modération et fonctionne pour tout style de musique ;-) Bravo CL-Projects et Merci Kontakt Hub."Keith Chalker: "INFECTIOUS. This sounds fabulous Great FX, especially the distortion First class."Saukar Mullens: "GREAT BATCH OF PRESETS! This was made some time ago, but nonetheless the sounds are terrific.This collection is organized very well and has more than enough versatility to keep you busy."Andy Mollard: "ANOTHER BEAUTY. This is a great collection of sounds...the complete bundle is a must have!"ANDREW VENABLE: "GREAT JOB! This is an awesome emulation of the Access Virus. I highly recommend it to all!"SynthmobBrian Brylow / Arpegiator / Gorgon Nebula / Parallaxe: "Virologic Is The Complete Real Deal Synth Package! This is the closest that you can come to playing a real Virus without actually putting your hands on the keys of a T1! I have used CL-Projects synths for some time but the Virologic Complete is an all time favorite of mine. I have hundreds of hardware and soft synthesizers and Virologic is one of the most often used of my arsenal. I have used it solo recordings as Arpegiator and with my duo projects Gorgon Nebula and Parallaxe. I can't recommend this enough. If you are looking for the sounds of the Virus, Frank has nailed it with Virologic!"Jon T.: "Awesome!!! This is a very rich synth that will continue to find its way into my productions for a long time to come!"Dino L.: "Very good sounds. Sounds very Jarrelistics."Boehm P.: "Virologic. Very good sounds."