- IRealm of Omnisphere II
is a patchbank for Omnisphere 2.6. This bank is the follow up of the popular Realm of Omnisphere I & II patchbanks. Realm of Omnisphere III is a very versatile patchbank which is aimed at ambient, new age, Berlin school, epic, cinematic soundtrack and filmscoring music. Nearly all the patches can be modulated via velocity, modwheel and aftertouch which makes these patches very expressive. This patchbank is also highly inspired by artists like Jean Michel Jarre, Tangerine Dream, Vangelis and others. All the patches were meticulously crafted using the internal sound sources from Omnisphere.
sounds are very atmospherical, great for filmscoring and ambient oriented music. The ambient sounds are making extesive use of Omnisphere's orb and the many lfo and modulation capabilities, which gives these patches an omnious and scary character perfect to be used for sci-fi, thriller and horror movies.
sounds will give you instant inspiration. Most of the arpeggio patches use three or four layers in comparison to Omnisphere's 2 two layers With the help of the envelopes, filters and velocity capabilities of Omnisphere, these patches are perfect for craeting rhythmic tracks. The arpeggio patches are making use of controller messages like modwheel and aftertouch extensively.
are very lush and thanks to the Orb, which is turned on in some of the patches, gives them a lot of evolving motions, which is great for soundtracks, new age and ambient types of music. We can describe these sounds as epic, omnious, mysterious, magical and weird in some cases. These pads will give you instant inspiration.
sound section contains acoustic type strings, luscious synth strings, old style strings, plucked strings and guitar sounds. Guitar sounds layered with voice and string sounds sound fantastic and will give you instant creativity. The vintage strings will throw you back into the 70's and 80's eras. The analog synth type strings will enhance any sound when layered with other sounds but they can sound very lush when used on their own.
sounds are more synth oriented and contain less evolving moods like the ambient and pad sounds. Also epic polysynth sounds, with or without resonance, agressive synth sounds which cut through the mix like a knife through butter, are also present. The granular synthesis system is also used sometimes to give the sounds some 'bite'.
- Realm of Omnisphere III only works in Omnisphere 2.6 or higher.
- Realm of Omnisphere III is also part of Synthesizer Bundle 2.
- Follow the installation instructions as stated in the manual or the Installation tab above.
- For Omnisphere 2.6 or higher
- Only Omnisphere's soundsources were used
- A total of *** patches of which *** are single patches and ** are multis
- The patches are organized via sound category
- The patches can be modulated via velocity, modwheel and aftertouch
- 2.4 GHz or higher processor
- Microsoft Windows 7 or higher
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan or higher
- AU, VST 2.4 or higher, AAX host software
- 64-bit host
- First unzip the file you have downloaded after purchase. Open Omnisphere and click on the UTILITY button and elect Install omnisphere as shown in image 1 below.
- Locate the CL-Projects - Realm of Omnisphere III folder you have just created and open the CL-Projects Realm of Omnisphere III.omnisphere file to install the single patches and subsequently the CL-Projects Realm of Omnisphere III Multis.omnisphere file to install the multi patches.
- In case the CL-Projects Realm of Omnisphere III bank isn't active in the left window after installation, you can access the CL-Projects Realm of Omnisphere III single patches by clicking on the DIRECTORY tab on the top left of Omnisphere’s main window, select the User entry and then select CL-Projects Realm of Omnisphere III as shown in image 2 below..
- To access the CL-Projects Realm of Omnisphere III multis, open Omnisphere's MULTI BROWSER by clicking on the multis name box on top of Omnisphere’s main window. In the MULTI BTOWSER, click on the DIRECTORY tab on the top left, select the User Directories entry and then select CL-Projects Realm of Omnisphere III Multis as shown in image 3 below.
- If you still can't see the CL-Projects Realm of Omnisphere III single patches and/or multis after installing, click on the Refresh circular arrow button on the bottom left of Omnisphere’s main window as shown in image 4 below. . If the CL-Projects Realm of Omnisphere III and the CL-Projects Realm of Omnisphere III Multis entries are not visible after refreshing the database, either close Omnisphere and open a new instance and if even that doesn’t help, restart your DAW.
- I recommend installing the patches via the standalone version of Omnisphere 2.5 since this seems to give less problems.