- WE ARE
deeply glad to present you the Pulsar Project which is a free add-on preset pack from SubsonicArtz created for the Hypernova kontakt library from CL-Projects. As we nstantly loved the CL-Projects Hypernova library from our dearest friend Frank and were immediatly inspired to build some more patches when we tested it, we decided to build a full pack as add-on.
the samples and engine designed for Hypernova, we created Pulsar Project and wanted it to be a dark, spacy, creepy and angelic, vangelistic, futuristic, cinematic and pulsing bank. Source: Fred Nongat from SubsonicArtz.
- You have to own the Hypernova Kontakt library from CL-Projects to use these patches.
- Pulsar Project will only work in the full version of Kontakt 5.3 or higher.
- When using the free Kontakt Player, this library will only work for 15 minutes in demo mode!
- Follow the installation instructions as stated in the Pulsar Project Installation.pdf file or the Installation tab above.
- Unpack the supplied zip archive file to a directory of choice.
- A SubsonicArtz - Pulsar Project folder will be created.
- In this folder you will find 3 consecutive folders: Instruments, Multis and a Documents folder.
- Move the Pulsar Project folder in the Instruments folder into the Instruments folder from Hypernova.
- Move the Pulsar Project folder in the Multis folder into the Multis folder from Hypernova.
- Open Kontakt
- Open the Kontakt browser by clicking on the Browse icon on top of the Kontakt window.
- Open the Files tab in the Kontakt browser.
- Navigate to the CL-Projects - Hypernova directory.
- Open the Pulsar Project folder in the Instruments or Multis directories untill you can see the nki/nkm files.
- Double click on a nki/nkm file or drag it in the Kontakt window to load the patch.