- THE KONTAKT BUNDLE 1
exists out of the Golden Pad Factory (Instrument patches 1 to 20, Multi patches 1 to 10), Silver Pad Factory (Instrument patches 21 to 40, Multi patches 11 to 20) and the Bronze Pad Factory (Instrument patches 41 to 60, Multi patches 21 to 30) Kontakt libraries. These libraries are dedicated for producing inspiring pad sounds. The sounds are perfect for Ambient and New Age music. The sounds were derived from multiple hardware and software synthesizers and were edited and layered before sampling. This bundle has a total of 90 patches weighing in at 1.22 Gb in size. All the patches from these Kontakt synthesizers can be edited by the many GUI controls. With the help of these 3 Kontakt libraries, translating your musical ideas into ambient and New Age tracks is a breeze.
- These libraries will only work in the full version of Kontakt 5.1 or higher.
- When using the free Kontakt Player, these libraries will only work for 15 minutes in demo mode!
- Follow the installation instructions as stated in the Installation tab above.
- Unpack the supplied zip archive file to a directory of choice.
- Open Kontakt
- Open the Kontakt browser by clicking on the Browse icon on top of the Kontakt window.
- Open the Files tab in the Kontakt browser.
- Navigate to the directory where you installed the library.
- Open the CL-Projects - Pad Factory Bundle folder.
- Open the Instruments or Multis directories until you can see the nki / nkm files.
- Double click on a nki or nkm file or drag it in the Kontakt window to load the patch.
- Kontakt HubMarius Schlossbauer: "NICE!!! You really get a bang for your buck!Sounds are not the most innovative,but if you invest some time in tweaking them,they're a real good (and huge sounding) starting point."Kyle Farrugia: "AMAZING QUALITY. Absolutely loved using these libraries, I bought last year and havnt looked back since, The amount of sounds you can build is scary! The multi layers are amazing. As a beatmaker, these ambience sounds are what I need, and I have sold plenty of beats using this piece of magic, hence why I just bought other products 5 mins ago!! absolutely amazing product, and an AMAZING service."Davide Fuzzati: "IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO FIND A PLACE FOR THOSE PADS. Melodic, rich, filled of great soft tones, tinking ones, metallic... Impossible not to find the right one for the job!!! Sometimes i layer 2 pads and they are more than enough to find the perfect sound! Go figure adding more... It would become a truly speaker blower!!! Absolutely recommended!!!"Norbert Schläbitz: "FOR SURE LITTLE MONEY, BUT GREAT SOUNDS. Pad-Sounds as you wish. They let fly. little money - great sounds!"Igor Pereira: "MUST HAVE IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR OLD SCHOOL AMBIENT PADS! Let me start by saying that in my opinion alot of pads in this bundle sound a little bit old fashioned. However in my opinion that is not a bad thing at all. I was looking specifically for "old school" type pads and i have found alot of them in this bundle. Don´t get me wrong, when i say they sound old fashioned i don´t mean "sound bad" and there are still modern sounding pads as well but i feel that compared to alot of pad libraries out there they do sound like they are from the 80´s or 90´s. Maybe that was the intention of the developer and again: it is not a bad thing. I feel like it´s perfect if you are aiming for that type of sound. And the price doesn´t hurt either. Recommended!"R P: "PAD FACTORY BUNDLE BY CL-PROJECTS. A very comprehensive collection of pads, ideal for space music, ambient music, underscore, etc.. The sounds all sound great when manipulated or mangled too. An extremely fair price and you'll spend hours simply going through the presets."Erik Thompson: "A MONSTER OF A LIBRARY. Great sounds and TONS of them! The sounds are more basic pad types, but using these to layer with other interesting libraries adds another dynamic element. Great tool for blending with other sustained instruments."Wes Hazelrigg: "EXCELLENT PADS INSTRUMENT. This instrument is capable of producing some excellent pad sounds and textures. Highly recommended!"Mario Cappello: "CHEAP, SIMPLE AND COMPLETE. With this bundle you have tens of synths you can use according to your style. They're perfect for ambient atmospheres and the genres where you need long pads and spacy moods. I can't see a main difference among the 3 "color" libraries, but everyone of them has unique sounds. The effects they come with are not so stunning, you will have to work a bit on them, to obtain specific results, but in the whole library they are more than acceptable. In the end, for the price it's a "must have" in an ambient composer's collection."edit.Wil Harris: "GREAT PADS. The pad factory bundle is a great way to get excellent pad sounds for a cheap price!!"Real Trepanier. "PAD FACTORY BUNDLE. These synths are awesome so many possibilities with all the controls to tweak and create amazing sounds. Working on a demo."Michael Parker: "EXCELLENT COLLECTION. This is a nice collection of pads, very useable in a variety of settings. Recommended."Erhard-Pacovski: "NEW AGE NOSTALGIA. I'm a big fan of new age music and this small collection of pad sounds invoke the golden era of the genre and instruments such as Roland D50 and Korg M1. Going through the collection you'll certainly find reminiscence of sounds used by Vangelis, Kitaro, Yanni etc. The number of sounds isn't particulary large, but it is actually a good thing here, ensuring the quality selection. The library has rather extensive controlls for shaping the sounds even further, but unfortunately it can be a bit glitchy, especially when they are manipulated in real time. All in all, this is a fabulous expansion to the pad sounds in synth section of Kontakt Factory Library for a small price. One should also mention that by purchasing this collection, you're also entitled to the expansion pack called "Ambientia" (I hope I'm right about the name), which includes 50 inspiring Kontakt multis that use different sounds from the Pad Factory Bundle."Gary Hetherington: "LARGE RANGE. Really large range of very usable pads. If you can't find something to use here then you never will."abdul razak yanggang: "BIG PADS. Wow..verry huge sound and big."Ben Heman-Ackah: "LOVE IT! Interesting concept. Lush pads in abundance. Love it!!"Katsunori Ishida: "PERFECT PAD SOUNDS. It's enough pad sounds."Steve Montgomery. "A MUST BUY. This is a must buy! I am consistently blown away with the quality of CL-Projects. This Pad Factory Bundle sounds amazing and the price makes this a no-brainer purchase!!"Andy Mollard: "TONS OF PADS! I know I can find a delicious pad that I'm looking for in this bundle whenever I turn to it. You won't be disappointed."Martin Juenke: "ANALOG PADS DE LUXE. You love fat, analog pads?Moving, pleasing sounds?Big, warm sounds?Don't look further, this is the right thing for you. Recommended! PS: This is the perfect companion to CL-Projects OSA."Rod Mack: "PADS FOR DAYS. The Pad Factory Bundle is a chill collection and welcomed addition to a growing list of sounds. Stacking the different instruments multiplies the amount of textures one can make."