- THE KONTAKT BUNDLE 5
exists out of the Hypernova Polyphonic Synthesizer, a library based on the Novation Supernova hardware synthesizer and OSA (Old School Arps), a library inspired by the Berlin School electronic music from the 70's and 80's.This bundle has a total of 511 patches weighing in at 1.20 Gb in size.All the patches from Hypernova and OSA can be edited by the many GUI controls. With the help of these 2 Kontakt libraries, translating your musical ideas into complete tracks is a breeze.
- These libraries will only work in the full version of Kontakt 5.
- Open the Features tab of the appropriate library to know which lowest version of Kontakt to use for the libraries to run properly.
- When using the free Kontakt Player, these libraries will only work for 15 minutes in demo mode!
- Follow the installation instructions as stated in the appropriate library manual or the Installation tab above.
- Unpack the supplied zip archive files to a directory of choice.
- Open Kontakt
- Open the Kontakt browser by clicking on the Browse icon on top of the Kontakt window.
- Open the Files tab in the Kontakt browser.
- Navigate to the directory where you installed the libraries.
- Open the library folder of choice.
- Open the Instruments or Building Blocks folder or the Multi or Arpeggios folder and their subdirectories until you can see the nki / nkm files.
- Double click on a nki or nkm file or drag it in the Kontakt window to load the patch.