- THE KONTAKT BUNDLE 3
exists out of the three inspiring Kontakt 5 instruments from the 'Blue Orb Series’, the Saffron Bass Synthesizer, the Triode Lead Synthesizer and the Neutron Pad Synthesizer. These synthesizers have a dual oscillator architecture with multiple envelopes, filters, LFO's and effects. The sounds of these instruments are highly inspirational and are therefore very suitable to translate your musical ideas into complete tracks.
- These libraries will only work in the full version of Kontakt 5.3 or higher.
- When using the free Kontakt Player, these libraries will only work for 15 minutes in demo mode!
- Follow the installation instructions as stated in the Installation tab above.
- Unpack the supplied zip archive file to a directory of choice.
- Open Kontakt
- Open the Kontakt browser by clicking on the Browse icon on top of the Kontakt window.
- Open the Files tab in the Kontakt browser.
- Navigate to the directory where you installed the library.
- Open the CL-Projects - Blue Orb Trilogy folder.
- Open the Instruments or Multis folder and their subdirectories until you can see the nki / nkm files.
- Double click on a nki or nkm file or drag it in the Kontakt window to load the patch.
Saffron Bass Synthesizer
Triode Lead Synthesizer
Neutron Pad Synthesizer